Buying A Real Estate Property
Buying a real estate property is one of the major events in your life time. It can be the time when your biggest Australian dream comes true or a solid investment to safeguard your lifestyle.
It is absolutely critical to achieve the best possible results for the issues below:
– Which name (individual or entity) should you accommodate the new purchase under?
– Is your arrangement tax efficient?
– Have you considered assets protection?
– Is it the best loan structure that you can have for tax purposes?
– Will you struggle the cashflow and have you considered any possible strategy to mitigate the risk?
In addition, if you would like to move the real estate property to different structure after the settlement due to whatever the reasons, you are more likely to be liable for the stamp duty for the second time as well as potential capital gain tax.
Therefore, if you are unsure about anything from the above..
Time to Talk to us?
If you have any accounting and tax-related queries or need a registered tax agent to handle your matters, please do not hesitate to talk to our Client Service Manager, Isura on (03) 83190907 or 0450833803. Alternatively, just drop us a quick message with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Talk soon!